New for 2017 is the inaugural (1) person 72 mile ultra marathon circling beautiful Lake Tahoe. The event will start at 5:00am at the start finish line of the Lake Tahoe Relay. Competitors will have 15 hours to complete the course and will need to done by 8pm.
New for 2017 is the inaugural (2) person 72 mile relay. Each member will run 36 miles alternating legs on as needed based off team dynamics. The event will start at 5am and teams will have 15 hours to complete the race.
7 Person Relay Team Info
Teams consist of 7 people, each running approximately 8 to 12 miles. All runners will have the same team number pinned on the front of their shirt. Any questions e-mail email@example.com
Team Captain Info
1. Pick up race packets. You can pick up your race packets on Friday (the day prior to the event) from 2:00-9:00pm or on Saturday (race day) at the start/finish area at Tahoe Beach Retreat 3411 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150. Contact number in Tahoe (530) 545-0509, Sean's cell.
2. Packets will include, race numbers, shirts, pins, promotional items and a map of the course.
3. Race starts at 7:00am sharp! You are responsible for getting your runners to the hand-off zones and supporting your team.
4. Bring enough water, extra toilet paper, food, small first aid kit. First time runners and High school teams get dehydrated easily in this altitude. Please make sure your runner has enough water at least every 2 miles. Toilets are available at each hand-off zone.
5. This is a very low key event. We will have a nurse at the finish line, but while you are out on the course, you are responsible for your team.
6. Make sure your team is at the finish line to receive awards, participants’ medals and team photos for the website.
7. All teams must be off the course at dusk (approximately 8:00pm). Please pull your runner off the course and drive them to the finish line. We will stay until all teams are accounted for. Don't put your runner or the race in jeopardy.
8. Follow all rules and have fun.